The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Friday 3 February 2012

John Terry loses the England captaincy (part 2)

It has just been announced that John Terry is being stripped of the England captaincy until the July court case. I am amazed it has taken them so long and, whilst I believe in innocence until being proven guilty, he has enough of a history of being (how can I delicately put it) at the periphery of some rather dubious 'fundraising' activity, which included the apparent misuse of his England captaincy role.
I hope common sense prevails and he be kept from the role for good now. Mind you,that would be uncommon sense for the FA.

No comments:

Post a Comment