The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Wednesday 8 November 2017

He raises his head above the parapet, and nobody notices.

Dear Reader,

I haven't posted in quite a while, despite the remarkable election results, lots of interesting political incidents, football and, well, football. So much going on in the religious arena too.
What can I say? I have been ludicrously busy but also distracted.
Well, I have done a review of the election results in the South West of England which I will, when I can find it, post on here. 
I wish you all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment