The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Thursday 12 April 2012

Ignoring my Dad's advice: "Never talk about politics, religion or sport."

Dear All,

sorry I haven't posted for a while but events are running ahead of me and I wanted to enter Holy Week in a good frame of mind.
So much has happened in the world of politics, religion and sport recently and I will be commenting on all three - I have particular interest in the Local Elections coming up, the (with a few hiccoughs here and there) approaching Premiership Champion's mantle remaining on the shoulders of Man United and the ongoing situation with reference to the Personal Ordinariates set up by Pope Benedict for Anglicans wishing to enter communion with the Holy See whilst retaqining elements of Anglican Patrimony.
In the meantime - I am off to a wedding in East Anglia tomorrow so, much fun will be had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment