The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Tuesday 22 May 2012

Premership Blues

Oh well - congratulations Manchester City on winning the League - yes, I know I have taken a bit of time to mention it but I have had to get over the remarkable last 5 minutes when all my determination to believe that Man U could not win the Premiership had been overwhlemed by what looked like we could win it after all. I'll take losing on goal difference in a transitional year for us and, hopefully, coming second means that the Glazers will spend some serious money on transfers this year.

It is nice to see my cousins so happy as well - I remember that feeling - don't get used to it.

Of course, the real joy - who the **** are Liverpool? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment