The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dicey, I think not.

Gosh, I made the mistake of commenting on a blogpost concerning the Travellers of Dale Farm and now I wish I hadn't. I have been called a coward for using my blogname, dicey for the blog title I use and also of hiding behind my job. I have also been publicly attacked on a post.
Most bizarrely, I have been accused of using a personal email account which I haven't...the blog response went straight on the blog which, I assume, was then forwarded to the blogger's email.
So - for the record: I direct you to my first ever post to explain why I am using the blog title CatholicLeft.
I don't mind sharing my name privately if asked but, given the job I do I have been advised not to use it publicly (apparently, that makes me a coward - or, in the post in question,  a COWARD).
I have chosen not to share my name with the gentleman in question due to the unpleasantness of the exchanges between us. Having apologised for any distress, I will not be bothering to read his blog again. A loss not keenly felt by either of us, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment